A New Year. A New Face

Friday, January 21, 2011
Secret War Journal[21 January 2011]

First official post for the new year 2011. The post that are supposed to be posted last year, will be.... posted sometime this year. Sorry for the disorganisation. There are other reasons for not posting them, hope you will understand. Let us start by talking about the class I'm in. (Well, yeah.)

The class strength has fallen by 3 to 22. Perhaps coincidentally, my index number is now 20. *Had you meant for this to happen or fate?*

There are several changes in subject tutors (AKA subject teachers) for my class.
--
For Physics, we have a new teacher named Mr Remedios. When he first introduced himself, the first thing that came into my mind was the word, "Remedials". Okay, a bit evil on my part and he don't deserve this because he's a great guy. He reminds me of a tuition teacher that I had when I was around primary 4. That teacher was Mr Ng and he tutored me for science then. That was the only tuition class that I had ever enjoyed so far (partly because I don't attend tuition anymore). I remember how I used to look forward to his lessons, going to Yuying CDAC for his lessons on weekends. Rocket science experiments were so much fun, especially when you're one of the few doing the crazy stuff, hahas!

Back to my new subject tutor, so far he's a fun guy though I'm not sure if things will go serious in a boring way. Well, hopefully not. I'm not saying the previous teacher is not as fun. I feel that it's a pity for him because his area of expertise is not covered in J1 so it's being a bit unfair for him. Strangely enough, his designation in MJC is a blank instead of teacher. Hmm...

For General Paper, we have Mr Max as our tutor again. Wohoo! My class is really lucky to have both Mr Lye and Mr Max as our tutor. Both are great GP tutors. Their approach are slightly different but I'm fine with both of them. Wohoo!

Alright, enough said.

A new year, the year of doubts is past us. Perhaps, this year will be a year of vengeance. It's high to enforce my principles to a even higher level. After all, don't everyone say we must not be complacent and constantly improve ourselves?

This year, the mask will slowly melt like wax. What was done will be done once more. As aforementioned, I will enforce the value mirror more strictly. Let's see how low one can go. :)

The Shadow King concept will also be enforced more as well, of course.

As for the first principle, I doubt it can go any higher. Hahas! I think I perfected that art already but I guess there's always area for improvement, I will go look out for it. :)))

These three should be the focus of the year, I presume. The others ain't so important, for now. After all, the word of the year this year is Vengeance. Enough said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment