Everwinter Land

Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Secret War Journal[9 November 2010]
The one who rules unseen is many times smarter than one who rules with an iron fist.
I know, I told some of you that I'm not saying this out loud. Well, the intended message is obscured anyway so most people should not be to know what I'm driving at. XD

Besides, what's the point of saying, "Let only the worthy know" when there are no further test(with Google making obsolete one of them O.o).

Recently, my younger brother Leo, got a piano. (which I suspect is his birthday present. *Shrug*)

Here are the pictures of his piano:

It isn't a grand piano but it's definitely look more grand than my old piano which I still believe was more functional than this. That is, if wasn't for the fact someone threw it away. =.=
I'm pretty sure it was still operational. >:(

Oh well, it's been a long long long time since I played something on the piano anyway. However, my piano served more as a memory of the past. T.T

I absolutely hate it when they throw away my stuff without asking me. This wasn't the first time, as many would know. Haiz... I don't even know when they throw one, just disappeared one day. !@#$

It can't be replaced with another piano. Maybe I should have a safe that keep all my stuff with sentimental value. Hahas, I doubt anyone would let me do that though.

Anyway, the new piano hyped up my interest for piano, though not a lot since I can't really play that piano. It made me realise I forgot how to read basic musical notes....again. *facepalm* One fine day, I should go self-learn those. Hahas!

Today's a sad day. Today's a day full of disappointment. Today's horrible.

One thing that was worth to be happy about though would be that my juniors over at Nan Chiau won first at this year's National Infocomm Club Awards Competition!

Good job juniors!

Well done people, juniors, teachers and of course the project leaders! ^^ You have made us all proud. You should have seen how we, graduates of NCHS rallied together to support you despite having OP and rehearsals!

Here are their winning entry!

Nan Chiau High School - GreenTips

Entry Format: Website 
GreenTips were created to allow users a convenient and accessible platform for the public to share and search for tips on how people from all walks of life do their part in saving the environment. This will help to create a central repository of innovative and practical ideas that everyone can be involved and play a part to save the environment.
Click here to view

Sadly,  we didn't manage to get the Student's Choice Awards but we were second. We lost by as little as 20 votes to be first. Oh well, winning first for the judging is much more significant than Student's Choice Awards! ;)


KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS! ;)

Sadly, other dark shadows lurk that day, as though blocking the light that radiate out of goodness...

Keep in mind, this is posted on 9 Nov. There was some delay. O.o

0 comments:

Post a Comment