One does not cancel the other

Monday, September 20, 2010
Secret War Journal[20 September 2010]
Ah, I found a place in School to improve efficiency of studying, provided a condition is fulfilled. =)

Good to know that doing the other does not make me inefficient in doing the former (as I had thought)
It was simply because I had grown complacent and perhaps it's now a good time to address that. :)

Not sure I should talk about this... Hmm, maybe a good test for something. >=D

Anyway, today my class had PE and it's really rare to have the whole class play the same game and at the same time.

However, I feel that something is still amiss. Perhaps it is just me. Perhaps the wall that I made around me is still around. It won't be lowered ever because of my dark past. That's on the bright side, and of course we all know... :)

Because God have time and time taught me trust always find a way to hurt you the most...

P.S: I know what you did, Eugene. It doesn't take so much of even 3 minutes. (Or a brain, for that matter). Oh well, it doesn't really matter. If only you only you knew how complex it can be for the generation before us, you would realise that your move was a err... nevermind....

0 comments:

Post a Comment