How to train a Dragon

Sunday, May 16, 2010
Secret War Journal[2 April 2010]
This post is seriously overdue! XD

Oh well, don't blame me, blame the school for depriving me of free time. Hahas. I was joking. Okay, let's make this post short because I'm running short on time. ;)

Went with:
  1. Beatrice
  2. Wei Ting
  3. Jia Pei
  4. Siew Yan
  5. Pei Si
  6. Pei Wen
  7. Yi Cheng
  8. Darren
  9. Lloyd
  10. Benjamin
Sorry if I missed out anyone, it was too long ago...:p

Met quite a few people that day. Saw Yong Liang, Jun Yu, Vivian. O.o

[Actually, on that day, keller and Qi Xiang were at Plaza Singapura too. Coincidental much?]

We wanted to watch the movie during the afternoon but being a public holiday that day, it was fully booked already. So we booked the next one, which would be close to evening.

And, this is perhaps my first time watching a movie in a cinema at the first rows(which are normally reserved for serious movie fan. O.o) Hahas.

Talked with friends to kill time while wandering around the mall and eating stuff. One highlight during this period of time, avoiding Siew Yan's sinister DSLR camera! (okay, not sinister but stalker-ish ^^)

But it was fun and enjoyable talking with Beatrice, Wei Ting, and Siew Yan. Really had a great time that day. ^^

Now the movie review! (No, not really)
The movie's nice, if you hadn't watch by now, you just missed a extremely nice movie! Go grab the DVD and watch at the comforts of your home! Yeah! (Sorry, I a bit hyper from the boredom arise from studying. :p)


The movie is funny and also touching (Pei Si was crying non-stop after that, I was sort of teary during the touching part too. I guess everyone is, it's really a nice movie. ;)

Finally, like all good movies, it has a nice storyline. Yay! Epic!

Sadly, after the movie, I had to rush home for dinner. Haiz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment