IT Show 2010

Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Secret War Journal[14 March 2010]
It's been a long long long time since I posted. Wow. Yeah, my blog almost died out here in this cold wilderness. :p

Anyway, it's the March Holidays already. Time really flies in JC. I hardly remember doing anything for the past few months. (Anything productive, I mean)

(Meanwhile, my Combineset Blog is rotting away, may have to see to it soon...)

So yeah, my very first outing for this holiday would be the IT Show. (unless you count last Friday as a holiday, which reminds me that I had not posted on it...)

IT Show and a new Friend :)
My main objective that day was to get armour for my Ipod Nano.

Obviously, after braving all odds, I didn't buy it in the end.

Before you start whacking your heads over what in the world am I talking about, I meant the Ipod Nano Casing, you know its clothing. LOL....

Anyway, I met a new friend through Keller today. He's called Shrawn. :)

He's very smart, I feel so inferior there. Hahas. All the smart people gather today. :p

We had lunch at Macs before we went for the IT Show. (Happy to note that I tried Double cheeseburger again, after so long...:)

We roamed rather aimlessly around, looking for digital cameras, iphone accessories, and Ipod Armor. ^^

At 3:30+, Johnston arrived which brings the number of people in our group to 6:
  1. Me
  2. Johnston
  3. Keller
  4. Qi Xiang
  5. Shrawn
  6. Darian
During that time, there was quite a lot of confusion because we split into smaller groups.

Darian went to get coffee, I called Johnston to meet up with him first. Keller and I went looking for Apple Stores while Shrawn and Qi Xiang shopped for Digital Cameras.

There was some hide-and-seek game going on as I went to the First Floor to look for Johnston and Darian while they were moving up to the 6th Floor. LOL
And on that day, Darian's phone had some issues. :o
Not to mention the fact that Johnston and I were calling each other at the same time(which made both of us unavailable and wondering if something was wrong with our phones...Hahas!)

But all's well in the end. :D

Qi Xiang, Keller and Shrawn all bought something.

Lastly, we also visited Trevor's booth there. His company. Ooo, he's rich(as we all know :p)

Envious at the pricey clothing that he was wearing. Hahas!

Okay, got to go, need to attend some meeting. Until next time, probably tomorrow with more interesting stuffs. Hahas! ;)

P.S: Tomorrow, I'm catching a movie and also meeting my fellow Primary schoolmates. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment