Secret war Journal [18 July 2009]

Saturday, July 18, 2009
Three Subjects for Prelims over and done with. Woot! Two more weeks and I'm exam-free for a few more weeks. (before Prelims 3 begins...=.=)

Well, I don't know what to say for the past three papers. I guess, I can only talk about that after I get the results. Hahas

Well, to begin with, I took this few papers during the last three days:
  1. English Paper 1 & 2
  2. Chinese Paper 1 & 2
  3. Social Studies
  4. History
Yeah, and I should stop talking about Exams. God, I'm tired from all those papers.
--
Now, lemme think. Was there anything interest that happened this week? I think not. But here's something to take up the space. ;)


Queena Fashion on Facebook


Right! The thingy on top is a shop that has just been recently set up by my family. It sells Women Clothing. So those interested, please visit us and check it out! ;)
--
Come to think of it, it's been some time since I visited my Grandmother, maybe I should visit her next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment