Secret War Journal[23 Oct 2008]

Thursday, October 23, 2008
23 October 2008
Woah! Super Oversleep today, woke up at 6.30AM. It is super amazing that I am not late for school. XD
Some more, I had stomach-ache. I wore PE attire, then remembered that today no PE =.=
Don't really have the time to care, so I wore PE Attire inside my uniform and rushed to school :p
--
Heehee, Sort of high for no due reason. Must be the smell of my bread which I baked yesterday that affected my mood. Makes me feel a sense of achievement that I can bake bread better than my dad, because he added too much salt that time. O.o
XD makes me high, laugh out Loud!
--
Did I mention it was raining today? Guess not. I bought my long umbrella, can't find my favourite umbrella(Wei siang was commenting that it was funny that I have favourites for umbrella..lol) so I used a rainbow sucky umbrella which suits my purpose in blocking the rain from me.Haiz.....
--
When I reach my classroom, I saw Mr Goh calling Chris to follow him. I was like. Wow, am I suppose to be glad that I came early.HAHA...lol....
Anyway, when chris come back he told me that we needed to meet at HOD Room right after flag-raising. Well, kind of expected, Mr Goh has informed me as much yesterday.
--
Haiz, after the presentation from yesterday, I miss the class 3D, the classroom I'm in now. I not sure why but I found that I miss my primary school classes 6/5 to the point of despair. Such perfection is unseen in anything I encountered in my life. Ah! The sweet life of childhood.....
--
Speaking of Childhood, today my school planned childhood games for us, secondary threes.lol!
--
After flag-raising, there were some confusion. zi ying and jian zhong went missing for the meeting. Mr Goh asked chris where are they and he said they were not in the class(which was unlikely). Apparently, Mr Goh thought so too. He sent me to double-check. In their class, I found them. Haiz, chris....don't know how to redeem you in time for the awards ceremony...perhaps i have to find an replacement...Hmm...
--
The meeting is for the consent form for the awards ceremony as well as sorting of issues such me since I have Practical Exams on that day which clashes in the worst way possible.
--
In the end, Mr Goh talked with my chemistry teacher, Mrs Hay and she agreed to shift into another class to have exam. NO!!!!!!!! T.T Super depressing news........
--
Then I went back to class for Maths lessons. Need alot catching up to do, sigh!
We're learning Emaths Matrices. Hope it would be easy so I won't be in a super disadvantage in the future :p
--
Then it is playing time! LOL, our class was in a mess. Dirty and our class did not know what are we going to play. Later, darren inform us that we're going to play alot of games - hopscotch; capteh; pick-up sticks; five stones; kuti kuti; and zero-point.

Some of us, includes me, were very lame, we go and play poker. LOL. Didn't really finish a game because we were afraid that we're caught for playing such games :p

I played the kuti kuti because of it's unique objects that the school provided us with. In my primary school, we play by using country flags rubbers. This school provide us with plastic smallish fruits an vegetables! How to play? You can say I was playing because I was amused that we can play using such ridiculous objects...

Then I watch bao lin, wei ting, cynthia and valen play hopscotch. Later, lai yin come and join and clarissa took over valen.

Must say, Bao Lin is imba in hopscotch. LOL! that game remind me of my primary school..LOL!

Then I basically just observed the half of the class playing capteh, which then moved on to Zero-point. Super funny are they. They during recess did the thousand hand guanyin gesure while playing zero-point. HAHs....

Then we moved on to playing pick-up sticks. Rule of thumb: When Jie Sheng comes, forget playing that game. LOL...This is becuase he will surely make sure that you can't play anymore, yo uwill either end up laughing or see the sticks in a impossible formation for you to pick up any without affecting the other sticks. LOL!
--
Then we had a de-briefing by the principal at the hall. Everybody was like clapping and cheering for our principle so much that I think we're mocking him(gods knows I lied XD)
--
At the end of the de-briefing, I had to meet Mr raffi for something. He told us that there is a camp for us and those interested please inform him. Like hell, I would go! Some more, my fatehr will definitely not let me go after damaging the shoes during the first half of the year :p (opps?)
--
Oh well, well tell him I'm not going. i also received my booklist for next year. Wow, that was fast.
I got back my report book too. I got 14 for L1R5, wonder how much you guys got....My class position is 10! Woot! Need celebrate!

P.S: Chris took my report book by mistake. DOTS! wonder what will happen tomorrow...
--
I went back to the class and heard Ms Lim complaining about our class being very dirty. Hahs...
She refuse to give us back our report book unless we clean the classroom up, which we did. We so guai right? LOL!
--
I went straight for home because i wanted to contact marcus and keller about whether tomorrow's event. Woot!
--
Haha, wonder what will happen tomorrow ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment